This is an entry level manual shrink wrapping system, ideal for low volume and re-packing operations. The bar sealer can be used simply to bag or with a heat gun to produce a shrink wrapped pack. Available in two sizes.
- The table top system is available with a 300 mm or 450 mm wide impulse bar for cutting and sealing shrink wrap film
- For use with Polyolefin and PVC shrink wrap films
- The machine seals by way of a impulse heated wire cutting and sealing against a strip of Teflon tape
- The machine has an integral film roll holder and centre folded film splitter
- The table top shrink wrap system has simple controls and is really easy to use
- Without the heat gun it can be used to bag only – ideal for sandwich shops and bakeries
- It is a compact size and fits neatly onto a table top or work surface. When not in use it can easily be put away
- The machine, heat gun and shrink film are sold as a package to make it easier for you, although all items are also available separately if required
- Standard weight film reels can be difficult to handle on this equipment, so we have a film re-winding service which means we provide you with less weighty rolls of film which is easier for the operator. Typically these rolls have 356-455 meters of film on them, depending on the micron (thickness) of the film required.
- The machine is very easy to maintain and all consumables are available from us, just call through with your order.
- 300 mm of 450 mm sealing arm
- Heat gun
- Small film reels for easy handling
If you are new to shrink wrapping, why not watch the video for a clear idea of how this machine works.
We keep these machines in stock so if you are looking for a quick manual shrink wrapping solution give us a call now. Once all the paperwork is complete, we can have the system out to you within a couple of days. Call now: 01202 674944