This is a compact Monobloc sleeve wrapping system offering the following two options and ideal for medium volume shrink wrap applications;
Semi Automatic – shrink wrap machine with push button control. This sleeve wrapper uses a pneumatically operated pusher with a thrust length of 320 mm and requires a single operator for use
Automatic – shrink wrap machine with automatic sensor control. This sleeve wrapper uses a motor driven inline infeed conveyor with a length of 400mm. Horizontal sensors are used for product detection and conveyor activation
- Shrink wraps at a speed up to 12 packs per minute
- The machines uses a twin reel shrink film system
- Bottom and top driven shrink film unwinder (available on the automatic only), ideal for using with light packs
- Electronically controlled Teflon coated hot cutting & sealing bar
- The equipment uses digital display for shrink wrap machines controls
- The heat shrink tunnel has a zinc coated wire mesh conveyor although other options are available
- The heat tunnel conveyor is inverter driven with variable speed control of between 2 and 5 metres per minute
- Thermostatically controlled tunnel, recycles air. Thick silicone curtains at either end of the tunnel reduce heat loss and improve efficiency.
- For use with Polyethylene shrink film
- CE standard
- Bottom and top driven film unwinder (semi automatic), ideal for using with light packs
- Pack rollers on tunnel outlet which assist in flattening the molten film on exit from the heat tunnel. This improves pack closure and overall presentation and finish.
- After pack cooler to remove some of the heat from the surface of the pack, which is useful if the pack is to be manually handled
- 10/15mm roller tunnel conveyor
- Teflon lining of tunnel conveyor
- Stainless steel conveyor
- Conveyor extension on tunnel outlet
- Pack stabiliser for use with unstable goods
- Side entry version available where packs can be collated and wrapped prior to shrinking, please call for more details: 01202 674944
These shrink wrap machines are made for us and carry a usual lead time of 6-8 weeks.