This is a compact Monobloc sleeve wrapper, ideal for low volume shrink wrapping applications where a Polythene film is required. The machine places a sleeve of film around the pack which then passes through to the heat tunnel for shrinking.
- The machine is manually operated and can produce between 120 and 350 packs per hour
- Requires single operator to shrink wrap packs
- The machine utilises a twin reel shrink film system. One reel at the top and one at the bottom.
- Electronically controlled Teflon coated hot cutting & sealing bar
- The machine has digital control displays
- The shrink tunnel uses a zinc coated wire mesh conveyor, although roller conveyor can be an option is required
- The tunnel conveyor belt is inverter driven with variable speed control of 2-5 metres per minute
- Thermostatically controlled tunnel, recycles air. The tunnel has thick silicone curtains at either end which reduces heat loss and improves the energy usage of the tunnel.
- For use with Polyethylene shrink film
- The operation of the machine sealing blade involves two handed control for operator safety
- CE standard
- Bottom and top driven shrink wrap film un-winder which is ideal for light packs
- Pack rollers on tunnel outlet which assist in flattening the molten film against the pack to aid pack closure and a better presentation and finish
- After pack cooler to take some of the heat out of the pack once the shrink has finished
- 10/15mm roller tunnel conveyor
- Teflon coating of tunnel conveyor
- Stainless steel conveyor
- Conveyor extension on tunnel outlet
- Pack stabiliser to assist wrapping and transporting unstable packs through the machine
This machine is made for us and is subject to a usual lead time of 6-8 weeks. Call us now to discuss your manual shrink wrapping requirements. Call now:01202 674944
Why not watch the video for a clear idea of how this machine