The Chamber L-Sealer, Shrinkwrap 55 offers sealing and shrink wrapping in one compact and economical unit, ideal for low volume shrink wrapping operations where a presentation pack is required.
|Model||Maximum pack size|
|Shrinkwrap 55 – L Sealer||L550 x W400 X H270 mm|
- The Shrinkwrap 55 chamber L-Sealer has a heated impulse L-Sealer blade to perform the cut and seal of the shrink film
- There is an adjustable packing table to accommodate different pack sizes
- The adjustable film rack can accommodate different widths of film up to 500 mm
- There are easy to use controls for adjusting L-Sealer time, shrink temperature and shrink time
- This manually operated machine uses an electro magnetic closer to hold down the chamber hood
- For use with Polyolefin or PVC shrink films only – click here for details
- The Chamber L-Sealer is supplied with lockable wheels
- We hold a complete supply of all consumable spares and servicing is available either as a call out or as part of an annual service contract.
- The Shrinkwrap 55 requires only one operator to complete seal and shrink process
- it is a compact and portable system occupying only 1360 mm x 730 mm of space.
- When not in use, the machine can simply wheeled away if needed
- The Shrinkwrap 55 chamber machine can be used to bag only if required
- The machine has a low power consumption and requires a 30 amp single phase supply.
- The chamber shrink wrap machine provides a professionally finished pack
- Simple to self install and maintain
Please take a moment to watch the video it will help to understand how the machine is used if you are new to shrink wrapping or L sealing.
We keep these machines in stock and can dispatch very quickly once all the paperwork is complete, so if you are looking for a quick economical solution, look no further: call now 01202 674944.